Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bicycle, BICYCLE, i like to ride my biCYCle i like to ride my bike

So Pike bought me a bike at the beginning of summer...and lets just say I was scared to touch it. Ok, maybe not scared but it was a fixer upper for sure! After it sat in the garage for about a month and a half, we finally began the process of making it beautiful so I could ride it. We spent a whole weekend of sanding, going to home depot, priming, and getting all the rust of the metal. It took some time but I couldn't be happier with how it has turned out! I absolutely love it!!!





4 comments:

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

you two are amazing! gosh what a talent you two have! hahah i miss you guys!

p.s. I WANT ONE!

Stefanie said...

Wow you guys should start a business it looks great!

The Key's said...

What a cute husband! :) Love you Lins!!!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

how crafty is pike seriously thats great. I think you should ride your bike to work. Make a statement and be proud of your creation!