Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Graduate

The Graduate

I know, I know, this post is a little late and I have been slaking at keeping up with this here ol' blog. Hopefully these next couple days, maybe weeks, I will find the strength to sit here and completely update you all on our lives! I am just lazy when it comes down to it, but here goes nothing...
Brian GRADUATED!! WHOOO HOOO! (please share this same enthusiasm with us, we are thrilled this day has finally come, and passed) So next time you see/talk with Brian give a pat on the head and congratulate him on his 7 year accomplishment! (teasing about the 7 year part, dont mention that one to him ;) ) No but in all seriousness, I am so proud of him and was excited for him on his BIG day. It was fun to watch him take his diploma and see him grinning cheek to cheek. The ceremony from what I remember was wonderful.
After the Ceremony we dressed Brian with the traditional leis, the more you have the more you are loved. He requested that we dont go over board with them, that's why you can still see his face. Had he not said anything, you know I would have covered him head to toe and maybe even more.
For dinner Brian just wanted to have a nice and relaxing evening. We went to the Foodland on the north shore and bought some Sushi and chips and drinks and went across the street to Sharks Cove and enjoyed our food with the breathtaking view!
Oh did I forgot to mention, Milly was able to come out for graduation and stayed and played for the week Brian had off. It was great having her there to share the special moment with her son.

The Ceremony





Graduation Dinner at Sharks Cove

7 comments:

lauren said...

ruby is so adorable!!! and getting so big! does this mean you are moving back to vegas now that he is graduated??

Brook said...

Wow! That is a special DAY!! Congrats! The baby is getting so big! and looking more like a maxfield!

Morgan said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

.Ang. said...

You forgot to mention how he stated Cayman as his country of origin. :)

Congrats Pike!! and good luck with the new job!!!!

Heather said...

Yay!! My husband is still in the schooling journey and boy is it a nightmare!! congrats to you guys.=)

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

Very nice. congrats

Michelle Gatewood said...

Congrats...Great Blog! Graduating is AWESOME I can not wait ha which will be May! Your little girl is beautiful, it looks like my little girl is the same age as Ruby. Take a look at my blog please I just started one = ) http://mgatewoodrandf.blogspot.com/